Position: Learnership – Cellar Door Ambassador – Full Time
Start Date: 1 September 2016
1 year learnership position with possibility of renewal (no guarantee)
R9, 000 pm, as well as a study allowance to a maximum of R15 000 per annum
- Matric and a minimum of a post-matric Diploma
- Preferably in subject matter relating to the wine industry, marketing, hospitality, or tourism
- At least 2 years’ experience in a cellar door position
- An interest and passion for wine
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Additional languages are an advantage
- Must be well-presented and able to represent the image of the company
- Willingness to study further
- Attention to detail and procedures
The Learnership position is intended to provide the candidate with working experience in the cellar door, while simultaneously engaging in further studies in the wine industry and related industries. The successful candidate will be required to work in the cellar door, performing stock-take, assisting customers, providing a high quality tasting experience, and effecting sales. The candidate will be provided with material relating to the estate and the wines, and will need to become highly familiar with the material and to relay it to customers. The candidate will be given the use of a study allowance to put towards courses or training programs in the wine industry or related industries.
Please forward CVs with motivation letters care of Tamlyn Barlow: email@example.com by no later than 5pm, Friday 19 August, 2016.