We are once again hiring for our Learnership program.
- Start Date: October-November 2019
- Term: 1 year learnership position with possibility of renewal (no guarantee)
- Remuneration: R9 720 pm, with a study allowance of up to R20,000 per annum
- Work Times: Weekdays and Weekends during tasting centre hours, on a rotating schedule
- Deadline: 5pm, Friday 11 October 2019
- Send CVs: Tammy Barlow,
The Learnership position provides the candidate with working experience in the cellar door, while simultaneously engaging in further studies in order to progress in a future career in the wine industry or a related industry.
The successful candidate will be required to work in the cellar door, assisting customers, performing stock-take, providing a high quality tasting experience, and effecting sales. The candidate will be provided with material relating to the estate and the wines, and will need to become highly familiar with the material and to relay it to customers.
An emphasis will be placed on further studies in the wine industry and related industries and guidance and input will be given by the management team.
- Post-matric diploma or qualification preferable
- Preferably relating to the wine industry, marketing, hospitality, or tourism
- At least 2 years’ experience in a cellar door position, or comparable hospitality or wine industry position
- Must have own transport
- Be computer literate and capable in Word and Excel
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans (additional languages are an advantage)
- An interest and passion for wine
- Willingness to study further
- Well-presented and able to represent the image of the company
- Attention to detail and procedures