Another round of Wine Awards are out and Rustenberg has taken home some great ones!
The International Wine & Spirit Competition is a globally respected wine and spirit show conducted in the UK annually. This year Rustenebrg was awarded:
- Gold Medal – RM Nicholson 2013
- Silver Outstanding – Stellenbosch Petit Verdot Rose 2015
- Silver Outstanding – Stellenbosch Chardonnay 2014
- Silver Outstanding – Straw Wine 2012
- Silver Outstanding – Buzzard Kloof Syrah 2012
- Silver Medal – Peter Barlow 2009
- Silver Medal – Five Soldiers 2012
- Silver Medal – John X Merriman 2012
- Silver Medal – Stellenbosch Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
You can see a full list of the results from the IWSC here.
South Africa’s Michelangelo International Wine & Spirit Awards also announced their results this month, with Rustenberg winning gold medals for both the Stellenbosch Petit Verdot Rose 2015 and the Five Soldiers 2012.
You can get the full results for the Michelangelo here.